November 23, 2017

Trim Your Stocking

Are you ready with the packaging for those little thank you gift cards we tend to give out at this time of year?  The Trim Your Stockings bundle is a MUST have!  I can't believe how easy these came together!  I'm going to be making up an army of them over the next couple of weeks!  They are perfect for holiday giving for teachers, mail carriers, coaches etc.  Head to my online store and grab the bundle now!  Make sure to include the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper and Whisper White Bakers Twine in your order and I'll reimburse you for the cost of those!  This offer is available until November 25th at 6pm PST and cannot be combined with any of my other offers. 



Product List















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)