March 03, 2016

They Say It's Your Birthday!

...oh wait... it's mine:)  Here's a quick and easy birthday card that I've made using the It's My Party Washi Tape:)  Gotta love it!  Because it's my 29th birthday... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, I'd like to offer you 29% off of any of the goodies shown in the product list below this card!  Check it out and send me your selections today:)  Don't forget that you'll earn your Sale-abration rewards based on what the regular price was so you won't even need to spend $60 to get one!








Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Happy 29th Birthday!!!!! Thanks for the deal. Order in its way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)