March 11, 2016

LOVEing this CASE:)


This stunning card was one that I CASEd (copy and share everything) from Pinterest:)  We used this for a recent Stamp-a-stack.... LOVE it!  I did this one with my technique club ladies too and meant to take a pic as we used a brayer on the inside of the embossing folder on theirs.  We did it using the same Lost Lagoon colour as the base so it just highlighted that gorgeous map embossed background:)  Sky is the Limit is one of the original Sale-abration items that was supposed to be time limited but is still showing up as available!  Don't miss this one!
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)