April 27, 2015

Would You Like to Have a My Paper Pumpkin Party?


I wish that you could have seen the 60 My Paper Pumpkin kits that arrived at my house last week!  Yes, you read that right... 60 kits.  Our two Grade 6/7 classes at school are making these adorable frames for Mother's Day!  It is taking awhile to get everyone through but we started a week ago to ensure we'll get there:)  The students are thrilled with how they're turning out and we're personalizing with a photo of them with their mom's in the heart:) My students now want to make sets of tags with the leftovers from their kits:)

 It's not too late to get hold of these... they would make for an AMAZING birthday party activity or get together of friends.  Book a party with 8 friends attending and I'd love to reward you with a one month My Paper Pumpkin subscription on me! ($27.85 value)


Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)