April 25, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Rocks!!!!

You can see here just one sample of the cards that I made with my Paper Pumpkin kit this month!  It is ADORABLE and the set of stamps that it came with ROCKS!  I've even attached a photo below of  another card I whipped up yesterday in preparation for a "tween" b-day!  The stamp set that was included with this month's kit has numerous stamps which included "mom" and "dad" .  They were perfect for our upcoming special days!  Don't forget that by subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin you're also able to purchase past kits!  Gotta love that "dude" sentiment:)







Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)