January 18, 2015

Thank You

Thanks so much to all who have attended my Occasions Catalogue Open House today!  It was so great to see you all!  This was one of the projects that I had worked on to display at our recent downline get together and my launch party today!  Check my facebook page tomorrow for the list of doorprize recipients!  Some of you were there to receive yours but I'll post the ones who missed it!

Click Here to Place an Order


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Ange! As usual, I had a wonderful time and came away inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)