January 15, 2015

Join My West Coast Creators Team


We had the most amazing day the other day.... an Occasions Catalogue launch with my wonderful downline!  I'd love to have you join our team in time for the next event!  We spent the day socializing, creating and eating... nothing better:)  This was one of the six make-n-takes we made:)  If you've every thought about joining Stampin' Up I'd love to have you as part of my team... there is no better time than Sale-abration!  In addition to paying no tax or shipping on your Starter Kit, you'll also get to add one of the following two options for FREE!!!  I've got more details here: http://www.northshorestamper.com/p/join-my-west-coast-creators-team.html


Click Here to Place an Order

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)