September 05, 2014

Seriously Snowflakes:)


I am absolutely in love with the New Letterpress Winter stamp set and the coordinating Snowflake Card Thinlits Die... the fact that I can use the die to cut out the snowflake is way too cool.    I know this isn't a traditional Christmas card combo, but I have people I love to send cards to at this time of year who don't celebrate Christmas so this is a fabulous alternative:)  Check out SU's video on this amazing die!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Letterpress Winter
Paper:Early Espresso, Whisper White, DSP Stack, Sahara Sand, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Early Espresso
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Cotton Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Snowflake Card Thinlits Die

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)