November 30, 2013

Today Only Flash Sale


Sorry I've been MIA, last Christmas Stamp-A-Stack of the season was lastnight... playtime starts now:) For today only... until 10pm PST email me your order for the Be Merry Single Stamp that is available and get it for just $7* (taxes and s/h to me included)  I'm happy to order this and put it in the mail to you for an additional $1.50 to avoid the $9.95 minimum SU s/h charge)

I love how different the tag can look depending on cut and colours!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Be Merry
Paper:Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink:Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green
Embellishments:Real Red and Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain
Tools: Paper Snips
Big Shot:Chalk Talk Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


*Promotional price can not be combined with club orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)