November 25, 2013

Merry Mojo Monday:)

Quick post today:)  Snuck in a few minutes before the boys woke up and daddy gets home from work:)

Don't forget about the Holiday Sale... it is on until December 2nd!  Check out the details here:
http://www.northshorestamper.com/2013/11/the-holiday-sale-is-here.html
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Oh Goodie!, Santa's List
Paper:Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink:Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
Embellishments:Silver Taffeta
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle
Big Shot:Circle Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo in love with this set Ange. Magic card. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the first card I've seen with the Santa that I've actually liked, good job!!

    <3 Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Angela! I love santa stamped in blue!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)