October 27, 2013

Pinterest.. source of my CASE

I found a fun card in Pinterest that I loved... decided to CASE it... not the same, but I love it:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Backyard Basics
Paper:Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Stack Neutrals
Ink:Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Embellishments:Retired Black Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Hexagon Punch, Corner Rounder
Big Shot:Backyard Basics Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! very striking and simple : )) , Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a KISS card Ange....so much fun and oh so easy. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)