October 20, 2013

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Share


This was one of the fun cards from one of many Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks that I've held this weekend:)  Love it!  Quick.  Easy. Reproducible!

Cost $20 for 15 cards!
Upcoming Classes with space left:
November 23rd 7-10pm 4 spaces 3 spaces
November 24th 1:30-4:30pm 6 spaces 
November 29th 7-10 pm 7 spaces  4 spaces
*These are likely to be the last Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks of the season... don't miss out!*
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love it! Another card i'll be CASEing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basic beauty of this card. You certainly jump started my creativity today! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)