April 03, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge ~ Ribbons and Pearls



Sorry, forgot to hit post this morning:)  Here's my card for Stampin' Royalty's Challenge this week which is ribbons and pearls!  I hope that you take the time to check out the other design team samples and to come and play with us this week:)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):My Paper Pumpkin Stamps, Papillon Potpourri
Paper:Tea for Two DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink
Ink:Pink Pirouette, Island Indigo, Soft Suede
Embellishments:Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Butterfly

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Love this Ange...the dsp is fab the way you have matted it. oox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)