April 05, 2013

CASE'd Card from my Upcoming SAS


I found a card with this gorgeous layout created by fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator  Brian King and decided to recreate it with some more feminine colours:)  I love the way that the Cajun Craze looks with Baja Breeze and Basic Gray!  I can't believe that my FAVOURITE all time SU colour, Baja Breeze, is disappearing forever, but as always, I'm sure that I'll be saying, "I totally understand why they did it!" a few months from now:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Just Believe, Bring on the Cake
Paper:Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink:Cajun Craze
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Border, 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Fancy Fan Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss Baja Breeze too, but as long as Marina Mist is still around I'll be happy! My all time most used though are Early Espresso and Crumb Cake though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)