October 23, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #141



I absolutely love the inspiration photo for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  Fall is such a stunning time of year and the colours are so rich!  I think that Stampin' Up captured these colours so perfectly in the Orchard Harvest DSP!  I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy the Wonderfall stamp set and coordinating die.  I knew how much I loved them, but I couldn't justify purchasing them. Or at least I told myself I couldn't ... until last week when I caved:)

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the gorgeous samples by the other design team members.  I'd love to see what this photo inspires you to create!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Wonderfall, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink:Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Word Window
Big Shot:Autumn Accents Bigz

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)