October 27, 2012

Christmas Card Case #4

I saw this gorgeous card on Tiffany Bauer's blog and couldn't resist CASEing it for club night.  It is such a great way to use up all of those little ribbon scraps that we all seem to end up with!  (I know I do as I can't stand the thought of throwing out all of those little pieces:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Tiny Tags
Paper:Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:Real Red
Embellishments:Retired Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Tag Punch
Big Shot:Ornament Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)