November 29, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #95


I was so excited when I saw this challenge... I love to create ornaments at this time of year... and this gave me an excuse to fit one into my crazy schedule right now:)  I love the idea of using up scraps of leftover DSP (you may have noticed this in the Herringbone card I made the other day:)  The silver glimmer paper easily adhered to my glass ornaments with jsut some basic Sticky Strip.  

Make sure head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and play with us this week... I'd love some new ornament ideas!

Make sure to come back and check out another ornament that I've created tomorrow!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Winter Post
Paper:Silver Glimmer Paper, Regals DSP Stack
Ink:Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments:Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Silver Elastic Cord (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, sticky strip
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. simple, sweet and oh so pretty! Love the rolled up bits of paper, would make a great personalized gift! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)