March 18, 2016

Sweetest!

There's always bundles in the catalogue that I say, "that's adorable, but I don't NEED it" about.  This was one!  Unfortunately for me, every one of my customer places an order that is picked up at my house, I see the adorable products that I don't NEED come through.  After the third set of these passed through my house, I decided that although I didn't NEED this bundle, I WANTED it:)  Now I'm addicted... tea cup crazy in fact:)  Make sure you grab this one while you can, and there's no better time than the next 13 days as you can earn Sale-abration rewards for every $60 purchased!










Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)