November 13, 2010


This was another frame that I had leftover in the closet that I decided to dress up with one of the Decor Elements.  I had seen the idea on someone else's blog as a doorprize that they gave out at one of their events, but do you think that I can remember where I saw it?????  If you know who it was, please feel free to let me know!  Sorry for the funny colour in the photo... I couldn't take this one in my lightbox so it came out quite yellow:(  My only suggestion to improve this would be to use a hot glue gun to attach your ribbon instead of Glue Dots as my ribbon keeps falling off and I keep finding it up in my dog's bed:(  I'm on my third one already... I will definitely be bringing my glue gun home from school on Monday!

Click Here to Place an Order
Paper:  Jolly Holiday DSP
Embellishments: Designer Buttons, Real Red       1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta, Real Red Satin Ribbon

Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Glue Dots
Decor Elements: Small Real Red Jingle All the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)