August 14, 2026

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop

This month's Coast to Coast Creators' Challenge is all about the fun folds!  I'll admit that I had a change of plans and had to quickly go out of town for my dad's birthday that was previously supposed to happen at the lake.  I packed a box with all the things I was intending to use as I have not crafting supplies left in Vancouver.  However, turns out in my attempt to pack quickly I forgot the stamps and dies!  Designer Series Paper to the rescue! I made this work fussing cutting flowers from this soon to be released Designer Series Paper and I found a few old sentiments that I had foiled last year that were still in the house and used those!  I'll be LIVE this week to share this fun fold with you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)