August 14, 2024

West Coast Creators Blog Hop ~ August 2024


Hi all!  Thanks for joining us for another Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month is an inspiration challenge! You can see the image below.  I was drawn to where the land and the water met and decided to go with that:)  I love how the label for the sentiment came out. I just stamped the sentiment in Pecan Pie on Crumb Cake cardstock and then ran it through my Timber 3D embossing folder.  Next I scored it every 1/2" to give it the illusion of slates of wood. I free hand cut the edges of the boards and then used a blending brush with Pecan Pie ink to add some shading.  For the sand / water I used a torn piece of paper for my border which also made it look like a little bit of white froth from the water.  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





1 comment:

  1. the sentiment piece is REALLY cool! great job of free hand cutting the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)