May 28, 2024

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #439


This week's Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge is a colour challenge!  Now, I got to pick the colours for this one and I couldn't resist going with the colours that I knew were in the Flowering Frames Designer Series Paper !  I paired with the Dashing Designs 3D embossing folder as well as the So Sincere stamp set and a quick and easy card came together!  I LOVE it and the soft and beautiful colours too! Iridescent Pearls were the perfect compliment with the way the take on colours around them!  Head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other design team creations! We'd love for you to come and share what you come up with!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)