February 14, 2023

West Coast Creators Blog Hop





I'm so excited to be back with you for another blog hop!! This month is all about the Mini Catty and I focused on the Share a Milkshake bundle!  I'm IN LOVE with it... just wish the weather here warranted a big bowl of ice cream!!!  We're going to float away soon !  Check out the video for the creation of this card!! Then make sure to hop around and check out the other fabulous creations and leave a little love!!! We have the most incredibly talented group of people!! Want to join us?  Read more about the advantages of becoming part of my team here:
https://northshorestamper.blogspot.com/p/join-my-west-coast-creators-team.html

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)