April 14, 2022

Coast To Coast Creators Blog Hop ~ April




This month's blog hop is so much fun!  It's a sketch challenge and you know that those are my favourite! I pulled in some stuff from the current annual catty, the upcoming annual catty and product from the January - June catty!  I hadn't used my Slim Card Dies yet and LOVED the edge I could create with them! I played with the new Tea Boutique Suite... LOVE this Designer Series Paper and the dies and stamps!  Make sure to follow along on the hop and check out the other creations!  I know that you're going to LOVE them!  Can you spot the new In Colors in there as well?




If you're like me you're DYING for the release of the new catty and waiting for these adorable new products is a form of torture!  Well, if you don't want to wait you can always join my amazing West Coast Creators team now and put these new products in your Starter Kit!!!
You can join my team now to do that!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)