February 08, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #382

Today's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is an Inspiration Challenge... we were given the photo below and then we are challenged to create whatever we are inspired to by the photo!


I did a LIVE for Mystery Monday lastnight and created this right along with my guests!  I pulled in the colours from the photo as well as the floral image from the bottom right:)  It was either this or I was going with Driving By!  Make sure to head to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other design team creations!  We'd LOVE to have you come and create along with us!














1 comment:

  1. Flower cards are my favorite and your card is gorgeous! I have been eyeing this set for awhile now too. The font on the words are so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)