January 11, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #380 ~ Sketch Challenge


Wooohooo! Definitely my favourite type of challenge, SKETCH CHALLENGE!  I'm so glad that you're joining us for our Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge this week and I know you're going to love it!  I tried to stick to the sketch and I started off with just the boots but the sentiment made me feel like I needed the "rain" and the "shine".  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out this week's challenge.  Leave the design team some love and then come back and share your creations with us! We can't wait to see what you come up with!


Please don't forget that it is the BEST time of the year with Stampin' Up!  When you spend $60+ right now you'll earn a FREE Sale-abration item!  You can earn the gorgeous Designer Series Paper for free with the purchase of this adorable bundle! Clicking on any of the images in the supply list below will take you directly to my store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)