June 14, 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop


It's the 14th of the month so you know what that means.. time for another West Coast Creators Blog Hop!  This month's theme is Masculine cards...  Hop around and check out the creations by these insanely talented peeps!  Leave a little love and then come back to see us again on the 14th next month!

I've had so much fun lately playing with my alcohol and Blends... such a fun technique!  We're playing with it in my Virtual Technique Club this month too!  This card is actually for my hubby.  I honestly don't know how he has got me through the past year and a half.. it can't have been easy as it's been one of the toughest years many of us have gone through mentally.  He is definitely my true north and the thing that keeps my centered. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$16.25


4 comments:

  1. Should I be concerned?: playing with your alcohol??? I agree it was a tough year, I didn't know you were at that point! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange, your card is STUNNING!! The colours are a beautiful combination, and the alcohol blending technique is gorgeous! Your hubby will love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - glad the school year is coming to an end for you! I love the choice of colours and it all looks so nice with that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love! I need to buy some alcohol and try this out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)