October 13, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #350 ~ Sketch Challenge


 
This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is a favourite... a sketch challenge!  I've been a little under the weather for the past few days so this is a perfect way to get the creative juices flowing again.  With our Designer Series Paper sales that we have on  right now I couldn't help but jump straight to my Designer Series Paper bin! I LOVE it when Stampin’ Up! gives us these little specials on the things we "need":)

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other design team creations!  I know you'll love them!  Then make sure to come back and play with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)