March 30, 2020

Stamper's Showcase Blog Hop


I was so thrilled to be asked to be part of this amazing Stamper's Showcase Blog Hop!  The theme for this month is "Birthdays".  Birthday cards exit my house at an alarming rate so I'm looking forward to checking out some fabulous cards today! There are so many talented individuals hopping that I KNOW you'll love the projects!  Make sure to click on the "Next" button below my pictures to continue along on this awesome hop!  Leave everyone a little love so that they can see that you were there:)  I know I will be!  As the hop goes live in the wee hours of the morning where I live, I will actually be returning later today to add a video to this post from my  North Shore Stamper Facebook Page.  







Product List
Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (English)
$29.00
Peaceful Poppies Elements
$8.75
Peaceful Poppies Sequins
$9.50
Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
$10.25
Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$11.25
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper
$0.00
Painted Labels Dies
$48.00
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
$44.00











11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think this is my all time favorite color combo too! :-) Well done doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum layer is a lovely touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Ange, I love this set and how you have used the vellum. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited when I stumble upon a blog hop and while hopping along I get to a site that I "know well". So excited to see Ange on my journey today!!...and beautiful use of the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The Painted Poppies Elements are awesome! Thanks for sharing this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the little addition of the vellum, very delicate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, the touch of vellum is genius. Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)