September 21, 2019

Saturday swaps are something I’d love to start sharing with you every weekend!! I’m often busy designing on Saturdays with not enough chances to post until Sunday but I have all these amazing pieces of inspiration around my craft room from extremely talented friends! Thanks Lisa for this beautiful card!! Christmas Gleaming isn’t all about the ornaments!!#swapsaturday Live in 🇨🇦? Head to shopwithnorthshorestamper.com and grab these amazing products from me online and earn rewards with me while you’re at it!! #northshorestamper #stampinup #papercrafting #stampinupcanada #cardmaking #cardsketch #canada #lovewhatido❤️ #diy #joinmyteam #westcoastcreators #stampinupcanada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)