November 03, 2018

Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart!

I am beyond ecstatic to share with you some incredibly exciting news that I received on Thursday! Stampin' Up! announced the Global Achievements:) Every success and achievement I've earned is not mine alone as it wouldn't have happened without all of my amazing customers, downline, family and Stampin' Up! friends who have supported me at every step! So excited to share that I was #8 in Canada for Sales, #6 in Canada for Recruiting, #4 in Canada for Leadership, #3 in Canada overall and #28 Globally of over 55000+ demonstrators! Thank you so much for the HUGE part everyone of you have played in that success!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)