October 09, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #300




 Two versions...one with the leaf pattern on the Whisper White Oval and the other without:)

LOVE the inspiration photo for this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  I have to admit that I had a lot of fun putting this one together... I pulled in just a little bit from a bunch of different products!  I really wanted to utilize those adorable pumpkins from the Toil and Trouble DSP, but I wanted leaves so I grabbed my Seasonal Layers dies... the most perfect sentiment I could find was in our new Country Home stamp set!  This came together perfectly once I embossed the background with my Pinewood Planks!  Hope you come and join us this week to see the other cards inspired by the image below!




Product List
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)