April 01, 2018

$10 Tuesday is Coming Up!


$10 Tuesdays with North Shore Stamper are Here!
I'm offering the $10 Tuesday Class on the second Tuesday night of every month! This is a great time to come and learn about card making and create three simply yet stunning cards with envelopes for just $10! If you love what you see and choose to make a $30+ purchase that evening, then the class fee is applied to your purchase and the class is FREE!
*Classes are limited to 12 so please register early to avoid disappointment!
Referrals are a HUGE part of my business! If you or someone you know would love my classes I would greatly appreciate you sharing this info with them. Bringing a "new to me" friend to a $10 Tuesday class will earn you a FREE package of either Rhinestones, Pearls, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals or Glue Dots!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)