February 12, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #283



As always, a sketch challenge is my FAVOURITE as it seems to take the toughest part out of creating for me.  Once that layout is there, it's just a matter of choosing a coordinating stamp set and DSP:)  Sweet Little Something was so perfect for this and I had an excuse to use my Stamparatus (not like it has stopped me on any card in the past month from using it:)

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and share your creations with us using this sketch!






Product List
















2 comments:

  1. What a cute duo! I love that you used pink and blue for the bunnies and they look fabulous with gold accents! Fantastic video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, this image is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)