October 04, 2017

Wednesday with West Coast Creators

Every two weeks I have the privilege of sharing creations made by my amazing West Coast Creators team on my blog!  I love the opportunity to share the different styles and talents they all possess.  If you see a style you love hop over to their blog/ Facebook Page and leave them some love!  I know they'd love to hear from you:)
Paige's Clean Style is So Appealing!



Once again, Jacquelyne wows us with her artistic flair!



I love that Cynthia's card can be used for any age group! Truly appealing to all!


Marlaine has mastered the simple yet striking with this one!


I'm in love with the classic design and colours of Chandra's card!



I'm loving the non-traditional colours Gill has used on this sweet card!


Amanda hit it out of the park with this easily replicable yet gorgeous creation!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)