September 02, 2016

Love this Duo:)

I don't know how I missed the fact that the Be Jolly, By Golly stamp set was designed to coordinate with the Swirly Scribbles thinlits, but it is an AWESOME duo!!!  This card was just a quick CASE (copy and share everything) from the new holiday catty:)  Live facebook video and a special offer are on my facebook page... make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post and "like" my facebook page for more details!
Product List





Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)