July 04, 2016

My One and Only

I only allow myself to purchase one new baby stamp set each year.  Fortunately for me the ones I've had from the past few years haven't retired but I was so excited to add this one to my collection!  Baby Bear stamp set is just so adorable and so realistic, and it looks adorable done in any colour!  Labeller Alphabet is another amazing set added this year!  It was so easy to personalize this card for a great friend who'd recently had her first baby:)  LOVE the name too:)
Product List











Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)