February 01, 2016

Welcome February!

I have to say that I honestly don't even know where the month of January went!  It was a blur!  Exciting part for me is that with a new month comes a new Paper Pumpkin kit!  I can't wait to see February brings!  Only 10 more days to get your name on the list to get a February kit!  This is a great time to take advantage too as Sale-abration is on and a three month Paper Pumpkin Subscription, which is already on sale for just $69, also earns you a free Sale-abration item!  Contact me today to start your subscription!



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)