November 25, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #305~ Winter Themed

Love this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge!  It's winter themed cards all the way!  I know many people would disagree but I'm praying for a little of the white stuff.  I live in a city where it tends to be fall for 8 1/2 months of the year with the rain so I'd love some of that pretty white stuff to make it feel like winter:)  Make sure you head over and play with us!  From what I've seen on the news, some of you truly have inspiration around you in nature to play with!

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)