February 18, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #267

Sorry about my absence for the past week... handing in my report cards today!  Yippeee!!!!
This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is an inspiration challenge... have to admit, I didn't get time to create in advance for this, so when I arrived home today I grabbed the leftovers on my desk and started assembling:)  I love the ampersand on the hardwood background... I did run the folder through with Bermuda Bay ink so that the ampersand would stand out more against the darker background:)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. HI Angela...I am join for the first time at the Stampin´Royalti Challenge
    I visiting now the lovely cards from DT Member

    I love the challenge and love your card its so clever choose not orange color like on the photo inspiration but you choose green and woodgrain is always lovely idea...I adore your idea with that tiny sweet flower and lovely BIG & too....lovely card Angela...hope you love my card too..and would be happy if you leave me some love too :)
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardwood and then embossing! I am dying. What a great idea! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the best use of the & embossing folder that I have seen. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)