October 16, 2014

Combining CASEs:)


Sorry about the awful photography on this one... really trying to figure out how best to photograph a 12x12 two page spread:)  This is actually a different combo of pages... I came across  Center Stage Stampings page on the left and instantly fell in love... then I came across a sketch for the right page which instantly grabbed me too:)  I decided to tie the two pages together to create this month's Scrapbook Club layout:)
Click Here to Place an Order

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)