August 01, 2014

Amazing Birthday is AMAZING!


Hope your day has started off right... I know that I can't complain... although I'd love to have my posts ready at night, starting the day off creating a card is nothing to complain about!  We're on a giant family vacation right now and I've started my morning off with a card and my afternoons have been spent "Project Lifeing" with my sis so that we can get her photos from her trip to France in an album.  Crunch time is here and we've only got 24 more hours to finish, but I think it will be a breeze today!  We've done a two week trip to France with HUNDREDS of photos in just three days!  I can't believe how easy it was!  She kept a journal on her trip so we've put all of her journalling tags into her album so that she can transfer info that she wants once we're done:)

 I'm loving the Amazing Birthday stamp set that we got free at convention this year!  It is definitely one that I'm willing to get out the markers and colour!  If you bought the 2014-2016 In Colour Collection, then the Moonlight DSP is a MUST!!!!  I absolutely love the colour combo that they put together here:)


 Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Amazing Birthday
Paper:Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Ink:Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Embellishments:Epoxy Circles
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" Circle
Big Shot:Banner Framelits

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!

  Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)