May 08, 2014

You're In Trouble!

You are in for a treat!  My new Blendabilities arrived yesterday and they are amazing!  This was my absolute first attempt with them so you'll see a huge difference between this and the cards that I'll share with you over the weekend... the learning curve it QUICK!  If you don't already own Pleasant Poppies, this is a great stamp set to get hold of now for practicing colouring on!  The images are small, but not so small that they're difficult!  

Pleasant Poppies will be my 25% off stamp set of the day until tomorrow, May 9th at 11am!  I would also recommend stocking up on Whisper White cardstock if you're going to get into Blendabilities... I've gone through three sheets tonight alone just for the colouring that I've done... all usable and ready to be put onto cards this weekend!

Watch for more info this weekend on my Blendabilities club starting in June!  This will be a great way to get hold of this fabulous product and earn yourself some free product and classes at the same time!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Pleasant Poppies
Paper:Whisper White
Ink:SU Blendabilities (Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler), Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Embellishments:Basic Black Taffeta
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Stunning! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)