December 17, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #175

The flu has had me flat out this week, but I managed to sneak in some playtime to create this card:)  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the design sketch this week!  It is so fun!  Nice and simple, but allowed me to show off some of the AWESOME new products from the Occasions catalogue:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Just Sayin'
Paper:Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Ink:Real Red
Embellishments:Natural Chevron Ribbon, Basic Metal Buttons, Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Bubble Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)