March 20, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #168

I'm the first to admit that the Inspiration Photo for this week is a little too "Fru Fru" for me. However, the colours were very fresh and spring like and I decided to draw upon those instead.  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other samples created by the design team members and then come and play. There is some fabulous inspiration for you this week!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Love And Sympathy
Paper:Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Ink:Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Embellishments:Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card Ange....so pretty and so GORJUS. Brilliant job. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)