November 20, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #145




Check out the awesome sentiment from "Wonderful Mother"

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week as this is an area I could use A LOT of work with!  Fancy folds are so out of my comfort zone!  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the GORGEOUS creations!  We'd love for you to come and play with us this week!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're Amazing, Wonderfall, Wonderful Mother
Paper:Orchard Harvest DSP, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Ink:Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard
Embellishments:Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Decorative Label Punch
Big Shot: Bigz Autumn Accents

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


Excuse my thumb, I was holding it closed:)

1 comment:

  1. Talk about a WOW card, I love all those juicy colors and patterns together! Really pretty, and a fabulous fold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)