April 10, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #113















Pin It
This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is a theme challenge, All About Mom.  I think this is great timing as we'll all be well organized for Mother's Day if we get it done now... I just have to get it in the mail in time!  The Twitterpated DSP and buttons from the current mini just scream Mother's Day to me!

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the design team samples.  We have some AMAZINGLY talented women joining our design team this week!  Come play with us; I can't wait to see your Mother's Day ideas!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Apothecary Art
Paper:Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, Baja Breeze
Ink:Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz
Embellishments:Blushing Bride Poly Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Twitterpated Buttons, Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Circle Scissors Plus
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Labels Framelits Collection


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




Check out The Summer Smooches Suite Available for a Limited Time

7 comments:

  1. Lotsa layers here but I do like it Ange....I guess you will do anything to make that speccy card sing right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GUSH, you've done it again...those circles are keeping my eyes fluttering all around your beautiful card and those little button, such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Dawn! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Dawn! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice Welcome- very excited to join the Talented Design Team!!!
    Love the use of the twitterpated dsp- so pretty!!! Love your layout and added accents are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined the layers and the different dsp. So beautiful and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you combined the layers and the different dsp. So beautiful and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)