August 14, 2014

Washi Tape Addict

Okay, I've got to admit that I love the simplicity of Washi Tape... it makes adding colour EASY!!!  The Beach House Washi Tape in the current catty is definitely a favourite as I LOVE the colours:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Hip Notes, A Round Array
Paper:Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry
Embellishments:Linen Thread, Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Beach House Washi Tape
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Punches:Scalloped Tag Topper, 7/8" Scallop Circle
Big Shot:Arrows TIEF

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)