August 25, 2014

Project Life is the Answer to my Memory Keeping Dilemna!

 There are not words that can explain my satisfaction with the Project Life by Stampin' Up kits!  I have actually managed to keep a DAILY August book!  I decided to try this with the 6x8 Album and it was perfect!  This was one of the few full 6x8 pages... the majority are pocket pages which have worked perfectly!  Some days I've done just a page, others a two page spread and sometimes I've even down three or four pages depending on special events that have happened!  My Project Life club is starting up again in September... email me now to get in on it!

Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)