August 29, 2014

Love This Colour Combo

I am soooooo in love with this colour combo and the new Thinlits Snowflake Card die!!!!  Honestly, there isn't anything in the All is Calm Suite shown in the new Holiday catalogue that I'm not completely GAGA over!!!!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Letterpress Winter,
Good Greetings
Paper:Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
Embellishments:All is Calm Designer Washi Tape, Frosted Sequins
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)